Dash cams have become increasingly popular in recent years, and for a good reason. They provide a sense of security and peace of mind while driving, ensuring that you have evidence in case of an accident. However, finding the right dash cam can be a daunting task, especially if you’re on a tight budget. In this article, we’ll be discussing the best dash cam under $50.
When looking for a dash cam under $50, the most critical factor to consider is the video quality. You want a dash cam that can capture clear footage, even in low-light conditions. Other essential features to look out for include loop recording, motion detection, and a wide-angle lens.
We spent hours researching and testing several dash cams to identify the best option for those on a budget. Our top pick not only provides excellent video quality but also includes several features typically found in higher-end models. Keep reading to find out which dash cam made the cut.
We highly recommend the Truklim Dash Cam for anyone looking for a reliable dash cam under $50. With its compact design and built-in WiFi, this dash cam is perfect for capturing footage of your daily commutes and road trips.
- The 32GB SD card is included, making it easy to start using the dash cam right out of the box.
- The suction cup and 3M bracket mounting options provide flexibility in placement and stability.
- The loop recording and G-sensor lock features ensure that important footage is not overwritten and can be used as evidence in insurance claims.
- The 2.45-inch IPS screen may be small for some users who prefer a larger display.
- The dash cam does not come with a hardwire kit for parking mode.
- The video quality may not be as clear as higher-end dash cams.
We were impressed with the Truklim Dash Cam’s night vision and parking monitor functions, which provide added security when parked or driving in low-light conditions. The dash cam was easy to install and the included cable clips helped keep the wires organized and out of the way.
Overall, the Truklim Dash Cam is a great value for its price and offers a range of useful features for everyday use. We would definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for a budget-friendly dash cam.
If you’re looking for an affordable dash cam that still delivers high-quality video, the 70mai Dash Cam Lite is a great option.
- The 1080P Full HD Video quality is crystal clear and captures license plates and road signs with ease.
- The Sony Image Sensor enhances night vision, making it easy to capture video in any lighting condition.
- The 70mai APP allows for instant evidence to be sent straight to your phone.
- The G-sensor requires a hardwire kit and parking monitor mode to be active to recreate the accident scene.
- The dash cam does not support remote operation.
- The inbuilt battery doesn’t seem to hold a charge for long.
We recently tested the 70mai Dash Cam Lite and were impressed with the overall quality of the product. The video quality is excellent, making it easy to capture important details like license plates and road signs. The Sony Image Sensor also enhances night vision, which is a great feature for those who drive frequently in low-light conditions.
The 70mai APP is also a standout feature, allowing for instant evidence to be sent straight to your phone. The only downside is that remote operation is not supported, so you’ll need to be near the dash cam to use the APP.
While the G-sensor is a great feature, it requires a hardwire kit and parking monitor mode to be active to recreate the accident scene. Additionally, the inbuilt battery doesn’t seem to hold a charge for long, which can be frustrating if you need to use the dash cam for extended periods of time.
Overall, we would highly recommend the 70mai Dash Cam Lite for anyone looking for an affordable dash cam that still delivers high-quality video.
If you’re looking for an affordable dash cam with high-quality features, the E-YEEGER V100 is a great choice.
- The 2.5K QHD resolution and night vision technology capture clear and sharp footage even in low-light conditions.
- The smooth 2.4G WiFi-APP control allows for real-time preview live stream and easy sharing of footage.
- The ultra-compact and hidden design ensures that the dash cam won’t interfere with your view or distract you while driving.
- The Type-C Hardwire Kit is needed for 24H parking monitoring mode and must be purchased separately.
- The dash cam does not support charging and does not have a built-in lithium battery.
- The voice alert feature may be too loud for some users.
We recently purchased and tested the E-YEEGER V100 dash cam and were impressed with its performance. The dash cam’s advanced starvis sensor and high transmittance glass lens capture every detail of your drive in ultra-clear 2560*1440P QHD resolution. The wide front 160° ensures to reduce blind area and record more scenes on the road.
The smooth 2.4G WiFi-APP control is a convenient feature for modern drivers. It allows for a 720P real-time preview live stream, which is smoother and clearer than traditional 480P preview. The dash cam can be easily controlled through the app and footage can be downloaded, edited, and shared with family and friends through various social platforms.
The ultra-compact and hidden design of the E-YEEGER V100 dash cam ensures that it won’t interfere with your view or distract you while driving. The dash cam has a simplified installation that allows you to finish your installation in minutes. With a stable Type-C port, it’s truly plug & play.
Overall, the E-YEEGER V100 dash cam is a great choice for anyone looking for an affordable dash cam with high-quality features. The dash cam comes with a free 32GB SD card, which is different from most dash cams on the market. It also supports up to 256GB of memory, making it perfect for long journeys or extended periods of surveillance. We recommend using a well-known brand of class 10, U3 card speed micro SD card.
Note: We offer professional services and a 12-month warranty + 45-day FULL REFUND guarantee on our dash camera. Our team of experienced engineers & experts are always available to help you with any questions or concerns you may have to provide 7x24Hrs comprehensive help for each customer, ensuring that you get the best possible experience with our dash cams for cars.
We highly recommend the ShrinLuck 2.5K Dash Cam Front and Rear for anyone looking for a high-quality dash cam under $50. This dash cam is packed with features and is made with professional aviation aluminum alloy material, making it both durable and stylish.
- The 2.5K+1080P FHD & 336°Wide Angle Dual Recording provides ultra HD video quality and a wide-angle view, making it easy to read key details such as road signs and vehicle license plates.
- The 3.2 Inch IPS Screen & Aluminum Alloy Case makes for a clear and easy-to-use interface, while the aluminum alloy material adds both texture and heat dissipation.
- The Loop Recording & Evidence Protection ensures that even if the micro SD card is full, the dash cam will continue to record and automatically overwrite the oldest video with the latest video.
- The dash cam is a bit heavy, which may be a concern for some users.
- The included USB reader may not be as fast as some users would like.
- The instructions for installation and setup could be clearer.
Overall, we were impressed with the ShrinLuck 2.5K Dash Cam Front and Rear. The video quality is excellent and the wide-angle view is a great feature. The Loop Recording & Evidence Protection is a must-have for any dash cam, and the aluminum alloy material adds both durability and style. We highly recommend this dash cam to anyone in need of a reliable and high-quality option.
If you’re looking for an affordable dash cam, the iZEEKER Dash Cam is a great option.
- The 1080P Full HD resolution and 170° wide angle lens capture excellent quality footage.
- The dash cam features automatic and manual emergency recording, so you can easily save important footage.
- With the loop recording function, you don’t have to worry about running out of space on your MicroSD card.
- This dash cam is only suitable for cars with cigarette lighters.
- Some customers have reported issues with corrupted files.
- The video quality is not as good as more expensive dash cams.
We recently tested the iZEEKER Dash Cam and were impressed with its features. The 1080P Full HD resolution and 170° wide angle lens captured clear footage, even in low light situations. We also appreciated the automatic and manual emergency recording functions, which allowed us to save important footage with ease.
One downside of this dash cam is that it is only suitable for cars with cigarette lighters. Additionally, some customers have reported issues with corrupted files. Finally, while the video quality is good for the price, it is not as good as more expensive dash cams.
Overall, we think the iZEEKER Dash Cam is a great option for anyone looking for an affordable dash cam. It’s easy to set up and use, and the loop recording function ensures that you’ll always have space for new footage.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly dash cam that captures clear footage, the AZDOME M300 is a great option.
- The 1296P resolution and wide-angle lens provide clear and detailed footage.
- The smart voice control feature allows for hands-free access while driving.
- The advanced night vision function enhances visibility and captures bright videos with vivid colors.
- The voice commands can be finicky and may not always work as intended.
- The included instructions can be confusing and difficult to follow.
- The adhesive mount may not be as secure as other mounting options.
We recently had the opportunity to test out the AZDOME M300 and were impressed with its performance. The 1296P resolution and wide-angle lens provided clear and detailed footage, even in low light conditions. The smart voice control feature was a convenient way to control the dash cam without taking our hands off the wheel. However, we did experience some issues with the voice commands not working as intended.
The advanced night vision function was a standout feature, producing high-quality and clear images at night from both the inside and outside of the vehicle. We appreciated the built-in G-sensor and loop recording, which ensured continuous recording without interruption. However, the adhesive mount may not be as secure as other mounting options, and the included instructions can be confusing and difficult to follow.
Overall, we believe that the AZDOME M300 is a solid choice for anyone in the market for a budget-friendly dash cam that captures clear footage and offers convenient features like smart voice control and advanced night vision.
When looking for a dash cam under $50, there are several important features to consider. Here are some key factors to keep in mind when making your decision:
One of the most important factors to consider is the video quality of the dash cam. Look for a camera that records in at least 1080p resolution, as this will provide clear footage that can be used as evidence in case of an accident. Some cameras may also offer features like night vision or HDR to improve the quality of the video in different lighting conditions.
Field of View
The field of view is another important consideration when choosing a dash cam. A wider field of view means that the camera can capture more of what’s happening on the road, which can be helpful in determining fault in an accident. Look for a camera with a field of view of at least 120 degrees.
Dash cams record video continuously, so it’s important to choose a camera with enough storage capacity to capture all the footage you need. Look for a camera that supports a microSD card with at least 32GB of storage. Some cameras may also offer loop recording, which automatically deletes old footage to make room for new recordings.
Finally, consider any additional features that may be important to you. For example, some cameras may offer GPS tracking, which can be helpful in determining the location and speed of your vehicle. Others may offer built-in Wi-Fi or smartphone apps for easy access to your footage. Consider what features are most important to you and choose a camera that meets your needs.
In summary, when choosing a dash cam under $50, look for a camera with at least 1080p video quality, a wide field of view, sufficient storage capacity, and any additional features that are important to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some affordable dash cam options that offer front and rear recording?
There are several affordable dash cam options that offer front and rear recording. Some of the best options include the APEMAN Dash Cam and the Crosstour CR900. These dash cams provide high-quality video recording for both the front and rear of your vehicle, and they are priced under $50.
What are some reliable dash cams that are priced under $50?
There are several reliable dash cams that are priced under $50. Some of the best options include the TOGUARD Mini Dash Cam and the Z-Edge T4 Dash Cam. These dash cams provide high-quality video recording and are built to last.
Which dash cam models provide the best value for their price?
The best value dash cam models under $50 include the APEMAN Dash Cam and the Crosstour CR900. These dash cams provide high-quality video recording for both the front and rear of your vehicle, and they are priced affordably.
How much should I expect to spend on a good quality dash cam?
You can find good quality dash cams for as little as $30, but most good quality dash cams are priced between $50 and $100.
Are there any downsides to using a dash cam?
There are no major downsides to using a dash cam, but some people may feel uncomfortable with the idea of being constantly recorded while driving. Additionally, some dash cams may be difficult to install or use.
Can having a dash cam lower your insurance rates?
Having a dash cam can potentially lower your insurance rates, as it provides evidence in the event of an accident. However, this may vary depending on your insurance provider and policy.